Home Licences Overseas Driver
Overseas Drivers PDF Print E-mail

Permanent Residents

Overseas drivers who become permanent residents of South Australia must surrender their overseas licence and obtain a South Australian driver's licence within three months.

Temporary Visitors

Temporary visitors, students and workers and those who are working in South Australia on current temporary Visas are permitted to drive with an overseas licence as stated below only while that licence is current. If that licence expires, you are required to obtain a South Australian licence.
More information www.transport.sa.gov.au
For further information choose your driving instructor and call to discuss your situation 

Joomla Templates by Joomlashack